Nasdaq OMX and Exceed Investments, a New York-based financial services company, have launched what they descibe as a groundbreaking series of indexes that aim to provide the transparency of an index with the capital protection that comes with a structured product.
The Nasdaq Exceed Family of Structured Indexes, for which a patent is pending, was launched on September 23. Each of the three indexes in the series is based on structured products chosen by Exceed and provides a different level of
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules