Updates with comment from European Parliament rapporteur, adds trialogue dates
Efforts by European policy-makers to bolster regulatory oversight of indexing risks stamping out innovation in the market and driving business to different jurisdictions, the head of one of world's largest indexing providers has said.
European legislators are set to thrash out an agreement on the European Commission's proposal for the regulation of indexes used as benchmarks in financial instruments and financial
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Teach history to avoid mistakes of yesterday’s quants