Many firms are now embarking on new hedging strategies or substantially changing existing programmes and grappling with issues such as the lack of accuracy of historical data, poor connectivity across systems, and technological challenges around re-writing algorithms.
This exclusive webinar will look at:
- The risks of hedging – how to avoid under- or over-hedging
- New tools and technologies – time to abandon the perilous spreadsheet?
- How useful is historical data in these times of change? How to pull in new data.
- The technological challenges of re-writing algorithms in fast-changing markets
- Cross-commodity risk management – gaining a holistic picture of risk
Fraud is evolving. The pandemic has thrown an additional spanner in the works. As the drivers behind these activities are becoming more varied, the technologies to mitigate these are evolving, with more data, more AI, and more machine learning. Where did it start? Where are we now? Where do we need to go?
- Identify and manage supervised and unsupervised fraud
- Understand the evolutions and applications of AI and its current state in fraud detection
- Leverage this maturity, regardless of the stage of adoption of your firm
- Implement innovative analytic techniques utilizing Machine Learning, that can be used to improve your institution’s fraud models
This webinar will discuss how financial institutions can navigate the waters of regulatory compliance in today’s environment, adopt a global approach to compliance and operate efficiently using new technology.
- Operational and compliance challenges of regulatory requirements across multiple jurisdictions
- Localized vs global approach to managing compliance risk
- Implementing a consistent, globally aligned compliance framework
- The role of automation and AI to streamline compliance and manage regulatory change
Financial institutions across Asia‑Pacific are grappling with fast-changing risks and digital transformation in their efforts against money launderers and financial criminals. Risk.net hosted a webinar in association with NICE Actimize to discuss the…
BlackRock’s co-head of risk discusses challenges facing firms today, including compliance and op risks
Panellists from JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley and Tradeweb discuss "make or break" year for transition
Benchmark cessation could be announced this year, FCA official reveals – news that has moved the market