Russell Investments has announced that the Russell Developed Europe Index - Ireland reached an all-time high on September 18, up 26.6% in the year to that date. Ireland is the top performer in the index, which returned 8.9% in the year to September 18. The second best performer was Norway, which returned 15.7% over the same period. Austria fared the worst, down 5.4%.
A total of 46.3% of all S&P Dow Jones Indices sales based on the benchmark S&P 500 index in 2013 were produced and sold outside
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Teach history to avoid mistakes of yesterday’s quants