S&P Dow Jones Indices has launched five indexes as part of its new S&P Total China BMI Indices series, which aims to provide investors with a complete picture of the Chinese equity market and covers both A-shares and offshore listings. The series includes the S&P Total Greater China BMI index, which represents all the stocks from the Greater China region by combining the S&P Total China BMI, S&P Hong Kong BMI and S&P Taiwan BMI indexes.
MSCI has licensed 27 hedged indexes to UBS Global Asset
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Teach history to avoid mistakes of yesterday’s quants