Stoxx has launched the Euro Stoxx 50 Futures Roll Index, which measures the return of a hypothetical, rolling portfolio invested into a series of Euro Stoxx 50 futures contracts. The index is designed to underlie exchange-traded funds and other investable products, and to act as a benchmark for actively managed funds. The Euro Stoxx 50 Futures Roll Index replicates a hypothetical portfolio of a series of long position Euro Stoxx 50 futures contracts traded on Eurex.
FTSE Group has launched the
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules