Index provider FTSE plans to roll out a range of China fixed-income indexes in the third quarter of this year that comply with CPSS-Iosco principles on financial benchmarks, says deputy chief executive Donald Keith.
Overseas interest in China's fixed-income market is high following the recent launches of two Hong Kong listed RQFII exchange-traded funds (ETFs) by CSOP and E Fund which track Chinese government bonds, while the relaunch of Chinese Treasury bond futures last September on the China
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules