The International Organisation of Securities Commissions' (Iosco) final version of the Principles for Financial Benchmarks, published on July 17, comes after market participants submitted comments on the principles' draft, published in April. By then, the organisation had already set out two sets of principles: general ones that could be applied to all types of benchmarks; and a more specific set that would affect the interbank benchmarks, such as Libor or Euribor.
The paper has not won
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Teach history to avoid mistakes of yesterday’s quants