As the European credit market undergoes a transformation driven by central bank intervention, hedge funds face an ever more challenging environment in which to create returns.
French start-up hedge fund Eiffel Investment Group believes it has found a way to create those returns and its 2012 performance of more than 20% proves the point.
Eiffel Credit Opportunities takes a fundamental approach to long/short credit. It has a heavy emphasis on research, which co-chief investment officer (CIO)
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules