Statistics November 2015 (PDF)
Based on 89.02% of funds that have reported August 2015 returns as at September 29, hedge funds were down 1.88% in August, as markets continued to witness sell-offs. The Asian market remains the hardest-hit region during the month, with Greater China mandated hedge funds registering a loss of 6.77% in August.
Based on the performance figures over the last 12 months, hedge funds are led by commodity trading advisers (CTAs)/managed futures, macro and equity long
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden