The financial crisis has "certainly sharpened the choices that managers in the industry make in terms of what is offered to clients in terms of liquidity, in terms of the span of alpha creation and in terms of being crystal clear as to what objectives and outcome in a fund need to be," declares Isaac Souede, chairman and chief executive of Permal.
In an interview covering a range of topics including the future of the fund of hedge funds industry, innovation and emerging markets and managers
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay