Funds of hedge funds (FoHFs) account for 28.25% of the hedge fund industry's asset base (figure 2) compared with year-end 2008 assets under management (AUM) of about half all hedge fund assets. Since then, the ratio of FoHF AUM to hedge fund AUM has risen in only one quarter – Q3 2014. Cumulatively, the fund of hedge funds industry has experienced net investor redemptions of -$382.67 billion since the end of 2008.
Total FoHF assets under management stood at $841.57 billion at the end of Q1 2016.
- Libor leaders: ABP crafts blueprint for corporate Libor switch
- Libor leaders: how seven firms are tackling the transition
- Libor replacement: a modelling framework for in-arrears term rates
- Swaps data: a new era of competition in interest rate futures
- From memos to texts, algos fish for signals in-house