Liberty Ermitage launched a global fund of hedge funds at the start of January called the Global Strategies Fund, with proprietary seed capital and commitments to 31 January of about $50m.
While part of the initial capital has come from Liberty Ermitage itself, the fund has also taken in money from some of the firm's existing clients looking to reallocate their investments.
Liberty Ermitage expects to grow the fund of funds portfolio to $100m in the coming months and invest the money in a mixture
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules