Liongate Capital Management is probably one of the most high-profile fund management companies to establish a sizeable base in Malta. “We’ve been pleased to work with Malta since the inception of our company there and have increased our presence in the country in a relatively short time,” notes Ben Funk, managing director and head of research at Liongate.
The fund of hedge fund company has been present in Malta since 2008 and celebrated its presence in the jurisdiction in April 2010 with the
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay