Alexandre Col, head of the investment fund department at Banque Privée Edmond de Rothschild, has some strong views about the future of the funds of hedge funds (FoHF) industry and hedge funds in general. As part of the group that ‘invented’ funds of funds in 1969, Col’s insights may raise a few eyebrows.
As a FoHF manager based in Switzerland he is understandably worried about the regulations emanating from Brussels regarding the industry as well as the future of countries operating outside the
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia