A PR agency in the hedge fund industry needs to stand out from the crowd. This is easier said than done, as Sergio Marchione, chief executive of Fiat, recently pointed out to hedge fund conference delegates gathered on the banks of Lake Como.
"I feel," said Marchione, musing on why he had been asked to present, "like Zsa Zsa Gabor's fifth husband. I know what to do but I don't know how to distinguish myself."
Lake Como is an ideal location for a hedge fund conference. The New York Times
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden