- Christophe Delaure, Senior product manager, IBM
- Mark Devereux, Senior principal, Promontory Financial Group
- Caroline Philippe, Head of operational risk, EMEA, Societe Generale
- Sean Titley, Director for business development, Institute of Operational Risk
- Moderator: John Anderson, Contributing editor, Risk.net
Financial institutions understand the need to keep up with developments in operational and IT risk and cybersecurity.
New financial service regulatory requirements related to operational, IT, cyber risk and resilience are evolving, and with the EU allegedly facing 4,000 ransomware attacks per day, it is no surprise firms feel under pressure to prepare.
Managing IT risks and cyber threats is of vital importance in today’s data-driven world, however, it is no easy task.
Key topics discussed include:
- Approaches to identification and management of the latest threats and vulnerabilities
- Integrating IT risk as part of a comprehensive governance, risk and compliance strategy
- Understanding IT risks in the context of a business.