- Arnaud de Chavagnac, Head of cloud solutions marketing, Murex
- David Saul, Senior vice-president and chief scientist, State Street
- Moderator: Nazneen Sherif, Staff writer, Risk.net
Cloud adoption in capital markets is gaining momentum. With increasing acceptance from regulators and improved security measures, it’s not surprising capital markets are set to grow their investments in cloud services.
However, the increased buzz around cloud adoption has meant businesses are in competition to accelerate their move to cloud and fundamentally change their perceptions of the infrastructure.
The panel discusses cloud, how adoption can improve agility and operational efficiency, and lower infrastructure costs. Also examined are concerns around security, privacy and compliance issues that have not completely dissipated.
Key topics include:
- The functional areas to which cloud can bring short-term benefits
- The key organisational principles for firms adopting and enhancing their use of cloud
- Harnessing innovation and enabling new technology through cloud computing
- The potential pitfalls of cloud for consideration before adoption and the controls that can be put in place to mitigate the risks