Chicago-based clearing house Clearing Corporation and the New York-based Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC) will launch central counterparty clearing services for a range of over-the-counter credit derivatives in the third quarter.
After months of discussions between dealers, brokers and other market participants - not to mention talks over the past 20 years - the OTC derivatives market will finally get a central clearing house.
The demise of Bear Stearns earlier this year raised conce
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence