According to a new report from Chartis Research on operational risk management systems, the worldwide operational risk management market – for solutions for financial services firms – will grow at a compound annual growth rate of 9% to $1.55 billion by 2011.
Spending on op risk products slowed a bit in 2006 and early 2007, according to conversations the editors of OpRisk & Compliance magazine has had with vendors and consultants, although activity has risen in recent weeks. Certainly, the Cha
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence