Life's always easier when you can actually give a proper definition of your number-one worry. Unfortunately, this isn't the case for operational risk managers at present, with 'conduct risk' still a frustratingly evasive concept for practitioners and regulators alike. At OpRisk Europe 2014, Jill Savager, a manager in the operational risk team at the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), declined to define the term. "It's about behaviour," she said. "That is much harder to define."
She is not alo
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence