More and more data breaches are coming to light, with many taking several months to detect, according to an industry report released yesterday – but industry experts warned that firms should beware of focusing on data breaches and ignoring more serious cyber threats that could bring down entire companies.
Speaking at the launch of the Trustwave Global Security Report in London yesterday, Matt Palmer, chair of the Channel Islands Information Security Forum, warned: "What we should be worrying abo
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data