A good reputation has never been easier to lose – though this may not be a problem for much of the financial sector, as it doesn’t have one. Once again in 2012, the annual Trust Barometer survey conducted by US PR firm Edelman found banks and financial services the least trusted sector of business – less trusted even than they were in 2011.
From a psychological point of view, this represents a real problem: once ‘primed’ with a negative impression of a company, people are far more likely to belie
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules