The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC) has appointed Noel Donohoe as executive managing director and group chief risk officer. Donohoe will be responsible for formulating and implementing DTCC’s overall risk management strategy in collaboration with its senior management team.
In this newly created role, Donohoe will oversee the organisation’s enterprise risk management, operational risk management and systemic risk teams. He will also be responsible for ensuring DTCC’s risk
- Fund-linked structured products face extinction under FRTB
- Lack of buy-side repo backstop a concern – Citi repo head
- China Minsheng and SocGen team up for quant index product
- People moves: Barclays’ investment bank chief exits, Citi president to retire, Vos promoted at BNY Mellon, and more
- Banks rethink fund-linked trades ahead of FRTB