The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC) has appointed Noel Donohoe as executive managing director and group chief risk officer. Donohoe will be responsible for formulating and implementing DTCC’s overall risk management strategy in collaboration with its senior management team.
In this newly created role, Donohoe will oversee the organisation’s enterprise risk management, operational risk management and systemic risk teams. He will also be responsible for ensuring DTCC’s risk
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?