Although US regulators have not referred to the need to reform operational risk management regulation specifically, the Federal Reserve System has undertaken a series of horizontal reviews looking at op risk issues such as the Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (Icaap), compliance risk and compensation. These are part of a broader programme of horizontal reviews looking at large, complex banking organisations (LCBOs).
The Fed is also working on a horizontal review of the commercial rea
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data