- Hugh Stewart, Research adviser, Chartis Research
- Philip Best, Chief risk officer, Barclays Global Wealth
- Martim Rocha, Director, Industry Consulting, Risk Business Consulting, SAS
- Thomas Clifford, Director, Deloitte LLP
- Moderator: John Anderson, Contributing editor, Risk.net
Risk analytics is playing an increasingly important role in financial services. As risk and finance develop an ever closer working relationship, it is important for financial institutions to redefine the roles of the C-suite.
With exclusive research conducted by Chartis Research in partnership with SAS, this webinar discusses how risk analytics – particularly in the credit area – is a driver of change for many C-level executives.
Discussion points include:
- The roles of the chief finance officer (CFO) and chief risk officer (CRO) in a new world order of risk and finance
- How risk and finance analytics can work together to provide predictive insights on regulatory requirements
- How bringing together the skill sets of the CRO and CFO can ultimately lead to better decision-making
- How the sharing of data between risk and finance can provide forward-looking, holistic insights that can steer a business with more precision