Anton Lissone, Chief technology officer, Nasdaq BWise
Shelly Martin, Vice president in enterprise risk management, State Street Corporation
Gordon Liu, Executive vice president, US Head of global risk analytics, HSBC
Moderator: Tom Osborn, Desk editor, risk management, Risk.net
Financial services organisations are under pressure to significantly transform processes related to areas of governance, risk and compliance (GRC). Managing responsivenes, the proliferation of regulations and IT systems, and exploding volumes and varieties of data is a high-stakes balancing act. In an increasingly complex landscape, addressing data and risk management head-on not only creates a GRC strategy, but helps build a better business.
Risk.net’s panel of industry experts discusses how new technologies are helping make GRC more efficient, creating value and improving outcomes, and delves deeper into evolving GRC frameworks
Discussion points include:
- How to use your GRC tool across various business lines and to uniformly respond to regulators
- Trends in GRC technology and key drivers for GRC in the market
- Why firms should invest in next-generation GRC technology
- Integrating policy management, vulnerability risk management and content libraries
- Using GRC tools and techniques to inform operational risk management.