- Mike Thorpe, Managing director, head of European sales, Tradeweb
- Brian Oliver, European head of institutional sales, Citadel Securities
- Oscar Kenessey, Head of trading, fixed income, currencies and derivatives, NN Partners
- Moderator: Lukas Becker, Editor, Derivatives, Risk.net
With Mifid II entering into force at the start of 2018, next year will be one of big change for the interest rate swaps market in Europe. This webinar provides an overview of what the biggest practical impacts will be on interest rate swaps trading, and how the buy side is planning to adapt. Topics covered in this webinar include:
- An overview of key practical impacts on interest rate swaps trading.
- Lessons learnt from the US and how these would translate to Europe.
- Do buy-side firms want to trade with a systematic internaliser?
- How will trading platform liquidity change?
- How does best execution work under the Mifid II trading obligation?