- Richard Bennett, VP market management regulatory reporting, Emea, Wolters Kluwer
- Jerry Goddard, director, risk data aggregation and risk reporting framework, Santander
- Karthik Rajaraman, head BCBS 239 data programme, Standard Chartered
- Simran Singh, executive director, global data management office, Nomura
- Moderator: Blake Evans-Pritchard, senior reporter, Risk.net
An integral part of a broader picture in regulatory development, BCBS 239 is one of a number of key regulatory drivers interlinking finance, compliance and risk management initiatives with business needs.