The China Banking Regulatory Commission (CBRC) has changed its proposed liquidity risk management guidelines under Basel III to align them more closely with the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision's revised recommendations issued in January 2013.
The CBRC updated its liquidity rules when it released its consultative document on October 10, 2013. The document builds on the proposals in its 2011 consultation on the liquidity coverage ratio (LCR) and the net stable funding ratio (NSFR) and
- Asia moves: BlackRock picks new Asia head, Credit Suisse boosts regional solutions, and more
- Bank risk manager of the year: UBS
- We need a different approach to supervisory stress-testing
- People moves: Asia hires at Credit Suisse, new UBS data role, NatWest takes UBS's Duclos, and more
- Risk solutions house of the year: HSBC