The third Thomson Reuters Regulatory Intelligence report discussing the key challenges and trends across the world of financial and regulatory technology – known as fintech and regtech – and compliance was released this year, offering unique insight into the current state of technology in the compliance function.
As with all Thomson Reuters Regulatory Intelligence analysis, the findings have become a trusted and credible source of insight for firms, regulators and their advisers worldwide, with last year’s report being read by 4,500 practitioners. This year’s report provides the unparalleled opportunity for firms to benchmark their approach to:
- Risk, compliance and senior management’s involvement in fintech and regtech
- The need for specialist skills to help address new challenges across compliance and regulatory risk management
- Areas where compliance and regulatory risk management are likely to be impacted by new and emerging technologies
- Budget allocation and spend on regtech
- Key challenges such as the need to upgrade legacy systems and processes.
View the Thomson Reuters infographic, which provides a visual representation of some of the key insights from this year’s survey.