- Rashmi Knowles, Field chief technology officer, EMEA, RSA
- Punit Bhatia, Author, Be an effective DPO and Be ready for GDPR
- Moderator: Joel Clark, Contributing editor, Risk.net
With challenges remaining around General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and new uncertainties and regulatory expectations emerging, how are organisations coping with the post-GDPR hangover?
From May 2018, GDPR required businesses to increase security around the storage and transfer of personal data. To comply with these requirements, companies have had to undergo a complete overhaul of the way they handle, process and govern the use of customer data across the entire organisation. This has raised a host of operational, legal and technology risks.
Key topics discussed in this webinar include:
- How organisations have been able to meet the new requirements on data sharing and retention
- Efforts that have been made to secure personal data from cyber theft, unauthorised access, accidental disclosure and employee negligence
- How organisations can measure susceptibility to data breaches and quantify potential losses
- The remaining challenges around regulatory compliance
- The expectations of national supervisors in their investigations into non-compliance