European authorities are expected to issue guidance on how trading venues publish post-trade data. Confusion over the rules, part of a wider overhaul of transparency in Europe’s financial markets, has dogged initial attempts to release trade information.
Two sources at trading venues that operate APAs, or approved publication arrangements, believe either the European Securities and Markets Authority or the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority will make further recommendations.
“We are expecting
- Asia moves: BlackRock picks new Asia head, Credit Suisse boosts regional solutions, and more
- We need a different approach to supervisory stress-testing
- Bank risk manager of the year: UBS
- People moves: Asia hires at Credit Suisse, new UBS data role, NatWest takes UBS's Duclos, and more
- Risk solutions house of the year: HSBC