- Jerome Assauw, director, finance risk and treasury programme implementation, Oracle
- Martin Friedhoff, partner, professional practice, KPMG China
- Chris Innes-Wilson, IFRS 9 technical and reporting lead, Standard Chartered
- Jack de Leeuw, head of risk measurement, National Australia Bank
- Moderator: Aaron Woolner, Hong Kong bureau chief, Risk.net
An hour dedicated to answering your questions on IFRS 9. Our expert panellists discuss the interpretation of IFRS 9 standards, principles of impairment modelling and implementation challenges facing banks across the globe.