The FSA's tough task

Regulator Interview

Structured Products: Which government departments are responsible for the regulation of retail and institutional structured products in the UK? Explain the legislative responsibilities for the governance of retail and or institutional structured products.

UK Financial Services Authority: Under both European Union and UK legislation, the FSA is responsible for the regulation of UK-based firms that provide investment products or services. As far as structured retail products are concerned, we have

Only users who have a paid subscription or are part of a corporate subscription are able to print or copy content.

To access these options, along with all other subscription benefits, please contact or view our subscription options here:

You are currently unable to copy this content. Please contact to find out more.

Sorry, our subscription options are not loading right now

Please try again later. Get in touch with our customer services team if this issue persists.

New to View our subscription options

If you already have an account, please sign in here.

You need to sign in to use this feature. If you don’t have a account, please register for a trial.

Sign in
You are currently on corporate access.

To use this feature you will need an individual account. If you have one already please sign in.

Sign in.

Alternatively you can request an individual account here