Michel Prada marked the end of his tenure as chairman of the Madrid-based International Organisation of Securities Commissions' (Iosco) technical committee by submitting reports from two task forces in May. One of these was an analysis on the effects of the subprime crisis, the culmination of an effort that began in November 2007.
The report touches on issuer transparency and investor due diligence, risk management and prudential supervision, and valuation and accounting issues. Specifically, it
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data