Morgan joins from Merrill Lynch, and prior to that was at Barclays Capital, where he spent three and a half years in rates sales. He has also worked for the Bank of England as a portfolio manager.
Both men are directors and will report to Chico Khan-Grandapur, head of rates sales for Europe.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence