- Michael Go, head of forex market development, Asia-Pacific, Thomson Reuters
- Anthony Hall, head of forex, rates and credit, Asia-Pacific, UBS
- Michael Ng, head of e-forex trading, Bank of China
- Patrick Wu, head of RMB trading, deputy head of markets, China, ANZ
- Moderator: Sonali Desai, Asia editor, Reuters Buzz, Thomson Reuters
A panel of experts discuss how regulatory reform will shape the foreign exchange market in Asia in 2016 and the impact this will have on liquidity. They also tackle the effects of automation and electronic trading on transaction costs and how new market entrants are changing banking business models.