“This is also in line with the trend on the over-the-counter market,” said Eurex.
The options affected include contracts on car manufacturers BMW and Porsche, and Swiss bank Julius Bär.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data