KRX and Eurex's parent, Deutsche Börse, signed a memorandum of understanding on January 30, 2007, which initiated a joint working group to explore co-operation in the derivatives market, and this agreement is one of the first joint projects.
See also: Bucking the trend
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules