- Xiaolin Chen, Managing director, Global head of investment solutions and strategies, KraneShares
- Jason Hsu, Founder, Chairman and chief information officer, Rayliant Global Advisors
- Thomas Taw, Vice-president, Blackrock
- Angus To, Deputy head of research, ICBC International
- Moderator: Brian Roberts, Senior vice-president, Head of exchange-traded products, HKEX
As the world’s second-largest economy, China has profound influence over global markets, and – as a result of increasing liberalisation – investors are seeing more investment opportunities. However, understanding and monitoring its macroclimate is not as straightforward as with other economic heavyweights. Accessing China’s growing influence and taking advantage of ‘the China opportunity’ requires a multi-faceted approach.
Whether you are preparing for the inclusion of A-shares in the MSCI Emerging Markets Index, gaining exposure to China’s capital market or simply looking for smarter ways of accessing China, exchange-traded funds are an efficient and flexible tool for building successful portfolio strategies.
In this webinar, industry experts explore investments in a new world order and assess innovative tools for accessing China and maximising returns, with key topics discussed including:
- What to expect from China in 2018
- How institutional investors are preparing for MSCI’s inclusion of A-shares
- Accessing China’s alpha opportunities
- Maximising an exchange-traded product’s liquidity profile