Index provider Stoxx has delivered a complex and comprehensive suite of smart beta indexes in the past year, developing innovative investment themes and refining already established strategies with client's needs in mind - all while providing a globally recognised equity benchmark in the form of the Euro Stoxx 50.
Index volumes have risen dramatically during the year, with 37,986 structured products based on Stoxx indexes at the end of August - a year-on-year increase of 24%.
"You can look at
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Teach history to avoid mistakes of yesterday’s quants