FTSE, Markit and Stoxx are among the providers to confirm that they will administer their benchmarks in compliance with the International Organization of Securities Commission's (Iosco's) final report on Principles for Financial Benchmarks. The Iosco principles, issued in July 2013, aim to promote the reliability of benchmarks by addressing issues surrounding governance, the quality of benchmark design and methodology, and accountability.
S&P Dow Jones Indices has launched the S&P Quality
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Teach history to avoid mistakes of yesterday’s quants