Simplicity, transparency and innovation - keeping these ideals in mind has helped steer Societe Generale's credit derivatives business past two credit crises and the subsequent spread tightening that has proved almost as challenging.
The juiciest credit story of the past several years has been the opening up of China's onshore bond market. Through the Renminbi Qualified Foreign Institutional Investor (RQFII) scheme, certain classes of offshore investors can now use offshore renminbi to purchase
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules