The Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE) is encouraged by every public discussion of volatility indexing and volatility-linked products. We were especially interested to read your recent article: "Vix Challenged by New Volatility Index".
As noted in the article, CBOE has published and marketed a volatility index for over 20 years, a long time to be the foremost champion of a listed market in volatility products. Over those 20 years, the markets', and consequently CBOE's understanding of
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- First SOFR term rate coming in 2020
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules