If you're wondering what wealthy Americans are doing with their money these days, you could do worse than ask John Entenberg, Boca Raton-based managing director at Citi Private Bank. Entenberg advises ultra-high-net-worth clients - those worth $25 million or more - and family offices on how to manage what one can only imagine are some mammoth portfolios. Just how big? Consider that Citi Private Bank boasts relationships with a third of the world's billionaires.
Entenberg says clients are paying
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden