Welcome to a photo gallery from the Structured Product Americas 2013 conference, which this year featured a live Q&A with Amy Starr, special counsel at the US Securities and Exchange Commission, and a regulator panel that included representatives from the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority and the Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association.
This year's newly introduced editor's panel, hosted by Richard Jory, was completed by Grace Koo of Credit Suisse, Samuel Rosenberg of Société
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules