Will the European Commission's draft Regulation on packaged retail investment products (Prips), which establishes the requirement for a key investor information document (Kid), increase safeguards for retail investors?
The Commission's proposal published in July will provide retail investors with a full and concrete disclosure of the main features of packaged retail investment products (Prips) and their risks. It should level the playing field, since the approach is the same for each financial p
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules