Royal Bank of Scotland
Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) has been tempting Dutch investors into structured products this year by innovating with underlyings such as French government bond futures and Facebook shares. The bank retained its position as market leader in 2011 in terms of the number of structured products listed on Euronext Amsterdam, and was responsible for €10 billion of the €16.7 billion turnover from structured products listed on the exchange.
The bank says its success is partly a
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?