Meteor has launched the Bull and Bear Growth Plan, a dual directional six-year growth product linked to the performance of the FTSE 100 Index. Investors receive returns via a participation rate of 125% in any rise or fall in the index, subject to barrier conditions. Capital is at risk if the index finishes below 50% of its initial level, but there is no cap on upside returns.
The existence of the barrier means the maximum return investors can receive from any downside movement is 62.5% plus
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules
- First SOFR term rate coming in 2020